Work is underway to release the next version of Post Office, our popular plugin.
Please submit Feature Requests for features you would love to see in the next Post Office.
Here are a list of features that we are working for the next version:
- New Fully Customizable TabBar:
- Previously dHTMLx’ Tabbar was used to control the tabs created by the plugin. If you have customized the tabbar’s look, it gets reset at each update of the plugin.
- New tabbar will store your customization in the database, safe from plugin upgrades.
- You will be able to tweak the tabbar to fit your needs, and look like it belongs to your site.
- Improved Table Generating
- Previously the plugin did not know how many rows and columns the spreadsheet contains.
- New version will detect those values, support spanning of multiple columns/rows.
- Styling of the table, now from the Administration, gives you the flexibility you need (optional scrollbars for very wide tables).
- Styling Extraction form Excel Spreadsheet (under construction)
- Previously no styling could be extracted by the plugin.
- New version might just be able to do it (if we can find the connection between the sheet and the styles in time).
- Images extraction from Spreadsheets
- (Your feature request here)
Unfortunately PowerPoint is not going to make it for this version of Post Office, but we are working on bringing it as soon as possible.
Thank you all for using Post Office and making it a great plugin.